Posted: Jul 29, 2021
Updated 2 months ago
Software Developer- DS
• Building quality applications and software products as per the business requirements. And scalable data pipeline using ETL techniques.
• Working on geospatial and time-based analysis.
• Understand and implement ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability.
• To work with NoSQL and relational databases.
• To develop ML models for building cutting edge AI backends.
• To work as a Full stack developer building interactive and fast UI’s with resilient backends.
• To build advanced visualizations layers using d3, chart.js
• Improve key organizational metrics through developing data-science based solutions
• Lead/Collaborate with a team of data scientists in developing and delivering machine learning models for production setting.
• Knowledge of python libraries for classification, regression, clustering etc.
• Collaborate with the Operations, Network, Control Tower and Business Analysis team to develop cutting edge solutions that improve the business.
• Ownership of product/feature and manage end-to-end for all phases from the development to the production.
• Ensuring the developed features are scalable and highly available with no quality concerns.
• Work closely with senior engineers for refining the code and implementation.
• Managing and executing against project plans and delivery commitments.
Master’s/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.