Senior Executive - Data Analyst (Customer Service)
The Data Analytics team at Ecom handles all the internal strategy and analytics work, which includes tracking, analysis, and reporting of several metrics (pertaining to operations, finance, customer service etc.), undertaking independent projects aimed at improving company performance, and providing decision-making support for senior management across functions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Independently conceptualize, plan and undertake projects of the following types:
- Performance improvement projects such as identifying the key factors for employee engagement, minimizing shipment returns, dynamic identification of shipment delays, predicting incorrectly routed packages etc.
- Support business decisions across functions with analyses covering business impact, costs and benefits, such as deciding the locations of new centers, pricing models etc.
- Projects to track performance parameters and drive improvement, with root-cause analyses
- Project implementation & business coordination:
- Coordinate with other functions during project conceptualization, as well as to drive project implementation
- Make periodic presentations of project outputs for reviews with senior management
- Directly manage a team of 2-3 people (direct reports), guide other junior members that are jointly working on projects (project reports)
- Broad skillset: Problem solving skills, statistical knowledge, presentation skills
- Experience requirement:
- 3-5 years’ relevant work experience
- Experience with end-to-end delivery of analytics projects
- Hands on experience of data extraction, wrangling, analysis, modelling and visualisation
- Tool knowledge (mandatory): Excel, R/Python, SQL and Power BI