Assistant Manager - HUman Resources
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Ensure accurate & timely payroll processing by sharing attendance inputs with payroll team
- Achieve 99.9%+ correct attendance for on roll employees by validating and incorporating attendance inputs from regions
- Ensure accurate calculation of incentives, allowances, and arrears
- Drive the C&B Operations including minimum wage compliances, statutory bonus calculations, letter generation for internal transfers and promotions etc.
- Drive creation of error free HR related MIS and Dashboards for the organization
- Ensure correct calculation of Tax deducted at source.
- Effectively interface with the service user area heads to build strong HR function in the region.
- Hire and develop a team of ambitious and result oriented HR professionals.
- Work closely with Regional Manager in driving the HR priorities and champion the central initiatives in the region pertaining to employee engagement, cost containment and recruitment.
- Implement the policy directives received from IHQ.
- Furnish the MIS and reports on time with accuracy.
- Ensure maintenance of personal files, regular updation of personal data, joining and leaving formalities, full & final settlement etc. across the locations.
- Ensure recruitment of optimum number of quality associates and structural manpower in accordance with business requirements.
- Ensure timely salary inputs with accuracy.
- Create recruitment pipeline keeping past trend in perspective to align the manpower numbers optimally.
- Assist and guide the Managers, Facility Managers and HR team for maintaining harmonious employee relations on continuous basis.
- Ensure adherence to all legal and statutory compliances, abstracts and licenses to be displayed in the FCs.
- Deal with inspections to be conducted by various government departments from time to time in the region.
- Conduct open house to capture employee issues and resolve those within stipulated time frame and as per schedule.
- Postgraduate/MBA in HR
- Excellent MS Excel Skills, working knowledge of PowerPoint & Word
- Written & Oral Communication skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Knowledge of Payroll compliances (PF, ESI, PT & LWF)
- Understanding of Minimum wage compliances
Advanced Excel Skills including VBA/Macros
ESSENTIAL / LIKELY EXPERIENCE
6+ years of experience in HR operation or Shared Services-HR in warehouses or factory.
- Managed a team
- Handled an employee database of 10K+ employees.
- Handled bulk blue collar manpower.
- Knowledge of Attendance Payroll and related compliances.
- Worked in e-Commerce, Retail, Logistics, Telecom sectors.
- A good knowledge of basic labor laws and state rules governing for necessary and timely compliance.
- Knowledge of company policy and processes to ensure good HR administration.
- Good leadership and management skills
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings