Senior Manager- Data Science/ Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Job Purpose– As an Associate Data Scientist, Working on artificial intelligence(AI) projects, you’ll be responsible for creating programs and algorithms that enable machines to take actions without being directed.
- Architecting and developing complex AI/ML based solutions for the business
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Lead/Collaborate with a team of data scientists in developing and delivering machine learning models for production setting
- Improve key organizational metrics through developing data-science based solutions
- Perform data wrangling and due diligence activities on data quality
- Supervising the data acquisition & labeling process if more data is needed
- Performing Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA), defining the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset, developing Machine Learning models, validating models, deployment, etc.
- Collaborate with the application development team for deploying the models
- Proactively drive impact to business by owning the data science initiatives end-to-end and collaborating with other stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Operations, Network, Control Tower and Business Analysis team to develop cutting edge analytics solutions that improve the business
- Maintain thorough and comprehensive documentation of data science initiatives
- Develop robust work products by following best practices through all stages of development, testing & deployment
- BE/Tech in Engineering, Masters/PhD candidates preferred
- Strong background in strong in Data Science, Computer Science, Operations Research & Statistics concepts
- Ability to independently architect and implement complex data science solutions
- Deep understanding of statistical modeling, machine-learning approaches & deep-learning
- Experience in optimization algorithms, or experience working with unstructured datasets for Natural Language Processing or Image Analytics would be preferred
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches for large datasets.
- Experience in using Big Data platforms, Spark & Hadoop platform would be preferred
- Highly motivated and innovative in approach
- Candidates with a track record of publish patents or research papers would be preferred
- Proficient in Python & R, with sound knowledge of OOPS concepts
- 7-10 years of experience in AI solution development and / or integration
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively manage stakeholders
- Should be people oriented and should have previously led teams
- Experience with working on a variety of data science use-cases across multiple domains
- Excellent understanding of statistics, probability, linear algebra and other mathematical concepts that supports modern ML and AI concepts and should be able to optimize AI/ ML outcomes
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We source, hire, train, promote, compensate & nurture employees based on their ability to do their job, disregarding other factors i.e., Gender, Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Marital status, Physical Disability and Sexual orientation.